The Mauril Bélanger Social Innovation Workshop, Desjardins Ontario Credit Union and Saint-Paul University are teaming up once again in 2021 to award two bursaries to students of the Élisabeth Bruyère School of Social Innovation. These two grants of 10 000$ aim to support social innovation projects led by students.
To select the projects, a jury was set up:
• George T. Smith, Interim Dean, Faculty of Human Sciences, Saint Paul University
• Marie-Élise Trottier, Director – Strategic Communications and Marketing, Desjardins Ontario Credit Union
• Hélène Grégoire, Mastercard Foundation
• Jamel Stambouli, Director, Élisabeth Bruyère School of Social Innovation
• Simon Tremblay-Pepin, professor, Élisabeth Bruyère School of Social Innovation
The first step is the nomination. You can submit your application until October 31, 2021 at 5 p.m. by completing the form below.
Five finalists will be chosen from all the files submitted. These finalists will be assigned a coach selected by the school and will have to produce a short pitch that can be presented in person or on video (depending on sanitary conditions) on November 25, 2021 at noon.
The winners will be announced on December 2 at noon.
To participate, complete the application form.