We are a two person team here at the Atelier!
Comprised of one full-time General Director and a part-time Communications Agent we channel our energies into ensuring this space is both functional and engaging for members developing their projects.
Our Board is comprised of 7 administrators and 1 intern
Jonathan Durand Folco
OUR MISSION, VISION, & VALUES
The Atelier welcomes organizations, community groups, and individuals that have innovative projects and careers. Partnered with Saint Paul University and the Élisabeth-Bruyère School of Social Innovation, we offer a connection that bridges between academics and community life, generating a dynamic space that will encourage the exchange of innovative ideas and new practices.
The Atelier aims to offer a collaborative work space to be used for training, the transmission of knowledge, and to support initiatives, organizations and socially innovative enterprises.
Communities that are committed to innovation and social transformation.
- To welcome and support socially innovative projects from the incubation and start-up stages
- To reinforce projects that respond to the needs of their communities in an original, concrete, and innovative way
- To promote initiatives that aim to counter inequality and poverty in an efficient and sustainable way
- To support initiatives targeting French speakers, new immigrants and First Nations
- To converge initiatives in innovation with research projects
- To facilitate the exchange and dissemination of practices and knowledge